Why you should care about your indoor air
If you care about your family’s health, you should care about the quality of the air inside your home. Allergies, illness, and long-term health can all be affected either in a positive or negative fashion depending on the quality of the air inside your home. According to the Environmental Protection Agency the air inside your home can be 2 to 10 times worse than the outside air. It is difficult for our immune system to keep up with the abundance of particles, germs and gases that are locked inside the tight, energy-efficient homes that are built with today's construction methods.
Think about this: You know how when you see the sun’s rays streaming through a window and you can see all of the dust floating around in the sunbeam? There are millions of microscopic particles that float around in the air all the time. And those in the sunbeam are the ones that are actually big enough to see. Ninety eight percent of all airborne particles measure below 1 micron in size and are invisible.
So imagine breathing all of those in. Your body’s lungs are like a filter. They will filter out the larger particles, yet these smallest of particles that are potentially the most injurious to your health pass right through. ECO Healthy Home “protects your air space” by clearing the air inside your home of harmful particles, biohazards such as viruses, and gases from chemicals.
Explore our site to find solutions to each of these dangerous hazards and protect the air space inside your home. With ECO Healthy Home, you can:
- Control the dirt and dust that accumulates inside your heating and cooling system
that can reduce its efficiency by as much as 30 – 50%.
- Control the allergens that cause allergic reactions and asthmatic attacks.
- Control and deactivate organisms such as germs, mold, spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Control the noxious odors created by people, pets, smoke, solvents, carpets, and vinyl coverings.
- Control the toxins created by pressed-wood products and other materials that cause human ailments.